In the latest installment of our Tip of the Week series of Animation tutorials our resident expert and Professional Product Manager, Lilly Vogelesang, will clarify some of the uses of the copy and paste option can be used in Animate, Animate Pro and Harmony.
The 9 minute video explains the various ways which copying and pasting can be used in the Timeline, the Camera view and how you can copy exposures and or duplicate drawings.
Lilly begins by introducing the topic of Copying and Pasting. She than continues to discuss Drawings and Layers; this is followed by an explanation of copying and pasting an exposure in the timeline; duplicating a drawing; selecting artwork in the Camera view and pasting it to a new frame. Lilly continues by explaining the procedure for copying from one layer to another and then explains different layers. Finally, she shows how you can use the Paste Special option to paste as a new drawing. In conclusion, she summarizes the various copy and pasting options shown in this Tip of the Week.
So get comfortable, watch the video and learn how to experience a better way to more efficient and satisfying animation, with our Tip of the Week.
More Animation Resources from Toon Boom
When you have watched our latest Tips of the Week, we have much more for you to learn about. Make use of these great animation resources to become the very best.
Visit our Toon Boom Tips Channel on YouTube and watch all of the Tips of the Week.
Become a better animator by visiting our Toon Boom Professional Animating Resources:
- Producing a 3DStereoscopic Project – Turn your project into a 3D Stereoscopic animation. Instructions and material.
- Templates – Professional-quality templates for Animate, Animate Pro and Harmony, everything from Sunrises to Particle Effects.
- Video Tutorials – Expert animation tutorials to help you begin and then progress to the highest level of animation expertise.
- Community Video Tutorials - These in-depth animation tutorials are created by some of Toom Boom’s industry power users.
- Visit our User Forums - We answer your questions. Work with other users and our experts to get answers to your animation and storyboarding questions.